|International Conference “Freight traffic on Dnipro River. Cargo flow, infrastructure, investment”||Русский/English|
The river traffic in Ukraine is a topical issue of increasing importance. The Dnieper River is expected to regain its position in the near future and therefore it will become one of the country’s major thoroughfares, competing with rail and road transportation. The geographic proximity of river routes to the industrial and agricultural enterprises allows us to say about strong potential of cargo transportation by river in the coming years.
Subjects to be highlighted:
- Economy of river transportation. Is it possible to reduce transportation costs in terms of river dues, pilotage, lockage and bridge opening
- Fleet. What is the market trend – order of newbuildings or free call of foreign vessels?
- Cargoes. Competitiveness of river logistics for cargo owners.
- Transportation. Export, import or transit: what should transport companies be staking on?
- Infrastructure. Whether the handling capacities of river ports and terminals meet the requirements of cargo owners?
The following representatives will participate in business program of the Forum:
- Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine;
- Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus;
- Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine;
- Administration of River Ports of Ukraine;
- State enterprise of waterways “Ukrvodshliah”;
- State enterprise “Ukrainian Industrial External Expertize”;
- Interlegal, Law firm;
- PRIVAT INTERTRADING;
- ISD Corporation;
- Noble Resources Ukraine;
- UMG Ukraine;
- Belarusian Oil Company;
- Tavria Line;
- State enterprise “Kherson Sea Port”;
- Kyiv River Port.